Becoming a diverse and inclusive organization requires commitment and intentional effort. Diversity issues are often a major strategic issue for organizations. Lach Training & Consulting focuses on maximizing the opportunities that diverse backgrounds bring to an organization by creating work environments and systems that are inclusive and productive.
Examples of when diversity initiatives are helpful:
- When an organization wants to go beyond measuring demographics and wants to establish an inclusive climate for different kinds of diversity.
- When an organization experiences conflict as a result of intercultural misunderstandings
- When there is a need to better serve clients.
- When an organization experiences recruitment and retention problems of particular groups.
- When managers want to learn how to manage diverse staffs