Partnering with a collaborative consultant can be crucial when an organization needs to undergo a transition. When change is needed, it is useful to have a neutral party assess the current situation, collect data, seek out different perspectives and then co-design with the client an informed plan of action.
Examples of when a consultant can help with organizational change:
- When the organization needs to engage in a planned effort to help people work together and interact more effectively.
- When an organization needs to identify strategic priorities.
- When the organizational culture and human relations are limiting the organization’s performance.
- When an organization needs to agree on common organizational values.
- When an organization wants to assess whether its current approach is meeting client needs.
- When an organization is undergoing an executive transition.